Monday, May 7, 2012

www.thewhoporium.etsy.com

   For a long time nerd lover such as myself, I have been familiar with Dr. Who for many years now. I do confess, that my first times watching it, were only because a cute geeky boy in my 8th grade English class liked the show. I did not like it. I thought the special effects were cheesy (they were) & Science Fiction/Fantasy did not interest me at that point (they do now.)
  A few years ago I started watching Dr. Who again & this is not the cheesy show I remembered. The special effects are amazing, the story lines catch me & now that I am a true SciFi/Fantasy geek myself....I just adore this show. 
 I started an Etsy Shop just for my love of the Dr. & all things handmade TARDIS related.
 For all my fellow Whovians out there, keep calm....& don't blink!

www.thewhoporium.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment