Friday, May 11, 2012

http://lifeworkmediablog.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/book-themed-wedding-ideas-for-the-bookie-english-major-or-nerd-couple-yes-please/

  It is Wedding Season!♥ I have been married myself 10 wonderful years & had a blast planning my own wedding celebration. We even renewed our wedding vows in a ceremony in Arizona this past year, so I had another great time planning & scheming for that celebration. I love thinking about Weddings so much I should probably be a Wedding planner!
 There are some very cool & unusual themes for Wedding s out there these days. I have filled Etsy orders for the following Weddings: Goth, Old Horror Movies, Parisian, Dr. Who, Steampunk, Organic and my favorite...Book theme. 

 A book nerd & Wedding nerd...that describes me perfectly! Here a few peeks at 
some Book themed Weddings. Enjoy & Happy June!!

No comments:

Post a Comment